GEN II Fertilizer System - 2208
The 2208 is the latest product offering in the GEN II family. Like the larger 2218, the 2208 is a very feature rich metering system, capable of being used for cover crops, fertilizer application or a combination of the two. Available in either 60 or 100 cubic foot tank capacity the metering system can apply up to 800 lbs. to the acre at 5 mph. while being gentle enough to safely meter cover crop seed.
- High quality injection molded HDPE plastic augers
- Food Grade Stainless Steel Trough and Poly Tank Construction
- Single Hydraulic Input requirement
- The 2208 has two options for PWM Hydraulic Block, a Single or a Dual product.
- Sealed Tank
- Tank Ladder Access
- Improved Montag Fluid Bed – 2208 Air Delivery System
- Components are corrosion resistant
- Up to 4 section configurations
- Configurable Rows
- Functional yet streamlined design
- Screens are integrated into the tank to removes large materials
- Outlets can be turned to blow either forward or backwards
- Rows can be added and subtracted to fit your farming operation’s needs.
Up to 4 section configurations
- Sections can be added to the 2208 system at any time – giving you added flexibility.
- Sections are controlled with hydraulic motors and PWM valves for infield reliability.
- Tank colors available in Gray, Yellow and White.
The 2208 comes with two optional sizes:
- 60 cubic feet (2- 30 cuft tanks)
- 100 cubic feet (2- 50 cuft tanks).
ISOBUS Rate Controller
- Specifically developed to operate 2208 systems with full functionality.
- Compatible with most of the industries displays – Contact Montag representative for more information.
- The 2208 comes “Scale Ready” for either a digital or ISOBUS solution.
- The Standard version can have up to 1 scale, while the Deluxe version can have up to 2 scales.
- Mechanical version available on both Standard 2208 and Deluxe 2208.
- Hydraulic Slidegate available on Deluxe 2208 only.