Truesight Sprayer Guidance
Truesight® 2 for self-propelled sprayers is a late season row guidance option for sprayers. Current availability is limited through Headsight’s application-based beta test program.
- Case Patriot
- John Deere 20/30/R Series
- Hagie STS
- Additional models available upon request
Header Height Control for Corn from Headsight
Benefits & Solutions
- Increases yield
- Reduces down time
- Decreases fatigue
- Maximizes efficiency
- Provides automatic height and tilt control for corn headers
- Includes 3-year parts warranty on sensors
- Installs easily
- All sensors independently control height
See why the HEADSIGHT patented design gives you the best header height control on the market.
Header Height Sensors
Terrahawk - Radar Height Sensor
Headsight is pleased to announce Terrahawk, a non-contact radar height sensor for headers. Terrahawk interfaces with Headsight’s Horizon® controller to provide industry-leading in-field performance.
Poly Arm Height Sensor
Headsight’s patented Flexible Poly Arm design allows the sensing arm to absorb the abuse of the field and fully contact the ground – even at higher operating speeds.
Horizon provides superior header height performance and integrates header functions/features to the in-cab interface.
Insight surpasses OEM header height performance by adding features and advanced settings with an interface controller mounted at the back of the head.
Tilt Kit for MacDon Heads
- Adds automatic lateral tilt to:
- MacDon FD75, FD70 and 974
- Case/IH 2162 and 2062
- New Holland 84C
- Improves performance on hillsides, terraces, rolling ground, and other challenging terrain.
- Allows feederhouse lateral tilt to automatically follow head through changes in terrain.