STEERCOMMAND AUTOMATED STEERING SYSTEM
Best-in-class Automated Steering Performance with the all-new SteerCommand
Ag Leader can revolutionize the way you farm with our autosteer technologies. If you want sub-inch accuracy, leading steering performance and simple setup, you’ll get that and much more with the SteerCommand automated steering controller paired with GPS 7500 or SteerCommand with DualTrac.
For growers seeking an integrated steering experience, SteerCommand offers best-in-class integrated steering performance when paired with GPS 7500 for repeatable, precision steering via RTK correction.
- Access to CORS and RTK networks for repeatable sub-inch accuracy with GPS 7500 combined with Relay.
- GPS 7500 with SteerCommand supports GLIDE, WAAS/EGNOS, TerraStar and RTK.
- Nine-Axis Terrain Compensation accommodates for rolling ground and driving through waterways, ditches and over terraces.
- Internal compass helps maintain steady heading.
- Compact controller size allows ease of transfer between machines and allows more flexibility with installation.
- Maximum compatibility with custom installation kits for over 600 different vehicles.
Auto-calibration through the Ag Leader displays makes installation simple – even when moving it from one vehicle to another.
Advanced Guidance Patterns
SteerCommand supports the most common and advanced guidance patterns, including SmartPath®. With SmartPath, drive one pass through the field to establish a custom guidance pattern based on your initial pass.
Increased Uptime with StableLoc
StableLoc maintains accurate steering – even when your correction signal is temporarily lost – by seamlessly transitioning to the next available signal source. When the signal is restored, the system will then transition back to the higher accuracy source, eliminating position jumps.