Intellislope Tile Plow Control System
Improve your fields from the bottom up
Ag Leader’s Intellislope® simplifies the process of installing field drainage tile by using an RTK GPS receiver to install tile with a positive grade through the entire run. This eliminates the need for laser surveying equipment, which can be subject to weather conditions, and adjustments to keep the plow on grade in changing topography.
Benefits of Water Management
- Increase field operation windows and reduce field compaction.
- Reduce yield-robbing effects of denitrification due to poor drainage.
- Provide deeper root zone and earlier soil warm up for better crop development.
- Eliminate hassles associated with laser surveying equipment.
- Do-it-yourself tile planning, recording and installation.
- Tile on your schedule with equipment you already own.
Can be done ahead of time with an ATV, or at the time of installation with the tile plow utilizing RTK GPS. Collect surveys by driving over the path where tile needs to be placed to collect the surface elevation.
Enter the desired minimum/maximum and target depths, as well as the minimum grade to drain excess water from the field. This can be done in the field or with the SMS™ Advanced Water Management Module.
Use the plan you created to install tile using AutoTile® to adjust the depth of the plow automatically. You can also use Grade control or Pitch control modes as needed.