GPS 7000 & GPS 7500
GPS receivers from entry-level guidance to high-accuracy guidance for all operations
GPS 7500 Features
- Affordable For growers seeking a cost-effective GPS receiver.
- Guidance Designed for general mapping and AutoSwath functions.
- Scalability Scalable differential correction from GLIDE, WAAS/EGNOS up to TerraStar C Pro.
GPS 7000 Features
- Up to Sub-inch Accuracy With RTK, TerraStar-X, TerraStar-C Pro, TerraStar-L, SBAS and GLIDE.
- Dual-Frequency GNSS Receiver Fully scalable, compact, rugged smart antenna, designed to meet the demands of today’s professional growers.
- Upgradable 400 MHz and 900 MHz RTK Radio options.
- Standard GLONASS, 20Hz output, LED Monitoring and Radar Speed Output.
FIND THE PERFECT SYSTEM FOR YOU
Entry-level Guidance Bundle
Start by bringing guidance accuracy into any operation with the InCommand 800 Guidance Package.
Next-level Guidance + Control
InCommand 800 brings guidance plus Implement control and yield monitoring.
Full-Featured Year-Round Control
InCommand 1200 offers the highest level of visibility and control year-round.