OnTrac3 Assisted Steering
Steering simplified for tractors, combines, application rigs and more.
The proven OnTrac3 Assisted Steering system will reduce operator fatigue and help improve pass-to-pass accuracy — all without hooking into hydraulics.
The economical way to add assisted steering to your operation.
- Quick, easy “Lock-n’-Roll” installation.
- Easily transfer between vehicles.
- Auto-calibration for simple vehicle tuning and calibration.
- Gear driven motor is superior to friction-design steering systems – eliminates slippage.
- New clutchless, brushless Mechanical Drive Unit provides higher torque for increased power and faster steering along with quiet operation.
- Nine-Axis Terrain Compensation components accommodate for rolling ground and going through waterways, ditches and over terraces.
- Internal compass provides steady heading.
- LED diagnostic lights for at-a-glance system monitoring.
- Easy to engage/disengage from the display or optional foot switch.
- Controlled by all current offering Ag Leader displays.
- Compact controller size allows ease of transfer between machines and allows more flexibility with installation.
- Custom install kits available on over 700 vehicles.